Submit Your Materials to DigitalCommons@CSB/SJU
Authors can electronically submit most materials to DigitalCommons@CSB/SJU.
Faculty and staff have two submission options:
- Material Contribution Form
- Fill out this simple form and attach any documents you want added to DigitalCommons@CSB/SJU. The CSB/SJU Institutional Repository Committee will do the rest of the work to upload your materials into the repository.
- Create a DigitalCommons Account and Log In
- Choose this option for a more hands-on approach that allows you to independently edit and upload your work to DigitalCommons@CSB/SJU. You will need to sign up for an account, log in, and then follow the steps to add content to the repository.
Students have multiple submission options. Use Option 1 for research conducted for a class or capstone. Use Options 2 or 3 to submit work for Celebrating Scholarship and Creativity Day or an All College Thesis project. Please contact if you have any questions.
- Student Contribution Form
- Click the link above, fill out the information, attach any research documents (for example, your paper, poster, or other presentation materials, and submit the form.
- Obtain departmental approval. Contact your instructor or the chair of the department under which your course was listed and ask them to send an email to with their approval.
- Celebrating Scholarship and Creativity Day
- Follow the link above, fill out the information, and attach any research documents (for example, your paper, poster, or other presentation materials), and submit the form.
- The Institutional Repository Committee will review your work, ask you questions if needed, and finalize the submission.
- All College Thesis
- Students that successfully complete an All College Thesis and Defense are responsible for depositing their complete text including the signature page, data files, and appendixes to Digital Commons.
- Click on the link above for detailed instructions.